Sunday, October 2, 2011

Molly Quinn Interview!

"Nickelodeon’s Winx Club is an animated tale of 'girl power' as Molly described it. We asked what the main message of the show as and she said, 'I have three neices and I love the fact that I can do something that shows them that you are strong by yourself,  but can be so much stronger when we work together with others.' She plays the character of 'Bloom' an ordinary teenager that realizes she is a fairy of the Dragon Flame and leads the other fairies in a fight against evil. 'Bloom' looks a lot like Molly with red hair and blue eyes and Molly commented, 'it’s fun playing someone like…..gosh I wish I could be her…..isn’t that funny to want to be an animated character?' We think she is right here as there are lots of little girls dreaming that they were just like “Bloom.'"
So I was looking around and I found this pretty cool! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment